Forum

Platten

LENTIC WATERS - The Path LP

maniyaxrecs
Supergute Scheibe von den Münsteranern.

"Lentic Waters from Munster, Germany has been flattening forests with their swirling wall of sound for a few years now. This monster of an LP continues with huge and heavy screamo laced hardcore coupled with epic building instrumental passages bringing elements of post-metal and doom to the table. Definitely a dark and emotional masterpiece, complete with a large lyrics booklet with some additional writings. Split label release with IFB Records, React With Protest, IFB, Suspended Soul, Deadwood, and Zegema Beach.

"An absolute stormer!" - Scott C."

get it here
der_acki
Ob ich die jemals mal live sehe? Bisher immer verpasst und einmal auftritt gecancelt...
a.moroso
Auf dem Fluff letztes Jahr bin ich bei deren letztem Stück rrrrichtig abgespackt!
Ziemlich lang, ziemlich viele Instrumental-Passagen, ziemlich ISIS...
Ist das da evtl. drauf, Herr/Frau maniaxrecs?
Weil dann täte ich wohl eine Überlegung daran verschwenden, die zu erwerben.
der_acki
Nee, Koblenz ist ausser reichweite, aber vielleicht spielen die ja mal wieder im ajo (bielefeld) oder ein Heimspiel in münster. Dann bin ich dabei!

Ich höre grad die scheibe, geil es teil! Justus, fass!

Zuletzt geändert von der_acki

der_acki
So, bin durch. Mein persönliches highlight: Abyss (dicht gefolgt von Glasshouse).
maniyaxrecs
IDIOTEQ:
"Distrubuted by Maniyax Records, the newest offering from Münster’s LENTIC WATERS reminds me that there’s still a snarl at the heart of crusty, chaotic hardcore punk. This record is packed with enough ideas to explore for a long time. This release is set to be one of the better of 2015 and I recommend it to anyone even moderately interested in the darker, yet emotional and honest, DIY hardcore scene. Listen for yourself!"

TRVEFRYKT:
"Wer kreativen, stimmigen und intelligenten Dark HC mag sollte sich dieses Brett nicht entgehen lassen."

MORBUS BLAST BEATS:
"I guess the description ‘dark HC’ still fits, but the screamo-HC part in their sound has grown massive and takes up a lot of space. Even if there are many songs which are heavy like hell, the band has evolved the most on the atmospheric & emotional side."