Forum

Musik

allerhand ! meldungen aus dem musik-universum ...

Powder To The People
Ich hechel dem Release von War From A Harlots Mouth's "Voyeur" entgegen. 19.10. isses soweit.
katamarandi
Isis Detail 'Temporal' Rarities Set

quelle: http://exclaim.ca/News/isis_detail_temporal_rarities_set
The set will feature two discs' worth of alternate takes and rarities. Some of the potential highlights on here include their work from their limited 2010 split with the Melvins, and a full disc of previously unheard demos, including versions of Oceanic tracks "Carry" and "False Light." You can peep all the details down below.

Temporal also comes packaged with a DVD featuring four previously seen music videos, as well as an exclusive clip for "Pliable Foe."
Temporal arrives November 6 through Ipecac.

Temporal:

Disc 1:
1. Threshold of Transformation (demo) *
?2. Ghost Key (alternate demo version) *
?3. Wills Dissolve (alternate demo version) *
?4. Carry (demo) *
?5. False Light (demo) *
?6. Grey Divide (demo) *

?Disc 2:
1. Streetcleaner (Godflesh cover, recorded in 1999)
?2. Hand of Doom (Black Sabbath cover, originally released on the Sawblade CD, 1999)
?3. Not in Rivers, But in Drops (Melvins/Lustmord remix; originally released on Holy Tears, 2007)
?4. Holy Tears (Thomas Dimuzio remix; originally released on NIRBID, 2008)
?5. Temporal (Recorded in 2009) *
?6. Way Through Woven Branches (Originally released on Melvins/ISIS split LP, 2010)
?7. Pliable Foe (Originally released on Melvins/ISIS split LP, 2010)
?8. 20 Minutes/40 Years (Acoustic version) *

?DVD (official music videos):
?
1. In Fiction
?2. Holy Tears
?3. Not In Rivers, But in Drops
?4. 20 Minutes/40 Years
?5. Pliable Foe *

* previously unreleased

da bin ich dabei!katamarandi, 29.08.2012 21:59

jibbet jetzt auch als 3lp + dvd zum vorbestellen gehts HIER lang. 40,99 €
kidOhri
Daytrader via Facebook:
"Daytrader and Tym have parted ways and we will not be able to finish our current tour with The Jealous Sound. We are continuing with a new singer and will be announcing upcoming tours soon. Thanks for your support and we will see you on the road in the near future."
:yikes: :sad:
Mulaggi
Was da wohl vorgefallen ist. :hm:
kidOhri
Ja scheint total plötzlich irgendwas vorgefallen zu sein. Richtig scheiße auch für die Leute, die jetzt noch zu den Konzerten wollten...
Woas Sois...
Da steckt sicher eine Frauengeschichte dahinter...
Mulaggi
Zumindest setzen The Jealous Sound ihre Tour fort. Eine kleine/große Entschädigung.
visions-micha
Mist (Daytrader). Wie soll man den Sänger ersetzen? Bin gespannt...

Zuletzt geändert von visions-micha

OneFingerSalute
Das frage ich mich auch, Micha. Die Stimme war doch echt deren As im Ärmel. Schade.
cornello
Godspeed You! Black Emperor bringen im Oktober neues Material raus. Oh, Freude!

gucke hier!
katamarandi
Die Foo Fighters nehmen sich eine Auszeit. FB

"Hey everyone...

Dave here. Just wanted to write and thank you all again from the bottom of my heart for another incredible year. (Our 18th, to be exact!) We truly never could have done any of this without you...

Never in my wildest dreams did I think Foo Fighters would make it this far. I never thought we COULD make it this far, to be honest. There were times when I didn't think the band would survive. There were times when I wanted to give up. But... I can't give up this band. And I never will. Because it's not just a band to me. It's my life. It's my family. It's my world.

Yes... I was serious. I'm not sure when the Foo Fighters are going to play again. It feels strange to say that, but it's a good thing for all of us to go away for a while. It's one of the reasons we're still here. Make sense? I never want to NOT be in this band. So, sometimes it's good to just... put it back in the garage for a while...

But, no gold watches or vacations just yet... I'll be focusing all of my energy on finishing up my Sound City documentary film and album for worldwide release in the very near future. A year in the making, it could be the biggest, most important project I've ever worked on. Get ready... it's coming.

Me, Taylor, Nate, Pat, Chris, and Rami... I'm sure we'll all see you out there... somewhere...

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Dave"
OneFingerSalute
Oje, der arme Rocky. Erst die Gladbacher Krise und jetzt auch noch das. Nicht sein Herbst.
Powder To The People
Oje, der arme Rocky. Erst die Gladbacher Krise und jetzt auch noch das. Nicht sein Herbst.OneFingerSalute, 03.10.2012 10:41

Haha! Hab auch grad dran gedacht, der liegt nur noch in Embryostellung daumenkauend in der Ecke seines Kellers rum.
AERPELSCHLOT
Oje, der arme Rocky. Erst die Gladbacher Krise und jetzt auch noch das. Nicht sein Herbst.OneFingerSalute, 03.10.2012 10:41

Haha! Hab auch grad dran gedacht, der liegt nur noch in Embryostellung daumenkauend in der Ecke seines Kellers rum.Powder To The People, 03.10.2012 11:27

Nicht Keller, als FFF (FooFightersFanboy) liegt man standesgemäß in der Garage.
tehpeh
Underoath scheinen sich auch zu trennen:
Quelle
Powder To The People
Underoath scheinen sich auch zu trennen:
Quelletehpeh, 03.10.2012 13:51

:hm: Naja, die letzten beiden Alben waren schon nicht mehr stark. Vielleicht isses besser so. Die Anthology ist für jemanden wie mich, der bis auf die beiden unbezahlbaren Debüt-LPs(EPs?) alles hat, mal wieder komisch. Aber immerhin noch 2 neue Songs und jeweils 2 der oben genannten Debüt-Sachen ist zumindest etwas fairer auch gegenüber Fans. Die Best Of-Zusammenstellung hätte bei mir zwar mal wieder anders ausgesehen, aber so isses halt immer.
-Sammy-
@foo fighters-pause:NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heul:

Zuletzt geändert von -Sammy-