Musik

Der Harte Kern - Emo/Post/Metal/Hard-Core

Woas Sois...
Der Riff hört sich am Anfang an wie Stooges "Its 1969 okay" :tongue:
der_acki
awesom-o
JakeofallTrades
Frank Carter leaves Gallows

Frank Carter, frontman for UK hardcore-punks Gallows, has announced his departure from the band after singing lead for them for 6 years. Carter released an official statement on his website:

"It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce my departure from Gallows. It seems that Gallows have hit a crossroads in our writing process and unfortunately myself and the rest of the boys have different ideas regarding the sound of Gallows going forward. Gallows have decided they are going to continue on without me and I wish the boys the best of luck for the future. Gallows will be fulfilling all of our current touring plans until August 1st so please come down to a show and help me make each show a total celebration!"

Gallows released Grey Britain in 2009 via Warner Music Group.

Carter is working on a new project called Pure Love with Jimmy Carroll of the Hope Conspiracy and the Suicide File.
Powder To The People
Wollte der nicht eh lieber tätowieren?
Powder To The People
Bissle Deathwish-Zeugs (für die, die's noch nicht kennen):

Narrows

Rise And Fall

New Lows
Big Exit
http://www.myspace.com/cannonforcordoba

Frickel-Post-Hardcore :)

Sehr cool :)
Powder To The People
Hatt 'mer die tollen Straight Reads The Line schon? Naja wenn nicht, dann jetzt:

Öhm Swift?

Shaped By Fate?
awesom-o
Rise And Fall
New LowsPowder To The People, 13.07.2011 18:59

:thumbsup:

Wild durcheinander:

Basement:

Arktika:

Old Ghosts (ex-Dead Hearts Leute!)

Ritual
Powder To The People
Ja richtig, Dead Hearts! Die waren auch gross:

Arktika ist schön. Der Rest war mir bekannt, aber selbstverständlich hier vollkommen zu recht.
JakeofallTrades
Powder To The People
eigenwert
Was, ARKTIKA zählt auch?
Dann bin ich dabei...
Serpentine23
Bissle Deathwish-Zeugs (für die, die's noch nicht kennen):

New LowsPowder To The People, 13.07.2011 18:59

Härteste Platte!
AERPELSCHLOT
Vorhin mit pixi mal in die Touché Amoré reingehört. Meine Reaktion dazu: naja, die schreien halt was rum .... :kaffee:
Serpentine23
Achja, die "Dead Ends" von Heights knallt von vorne bis hinten! Ausgesprochen episch, viel Power und ein mordsmäßig angepisster Schreihals. Check it!

riotsk
total lustig....
riotsk
Vorhin mit pixi mal in die Touché Amoré reingehört. Meine Reaktion dazu: naja, die schreien halt was rum .... :kaffee:AERPELSCHLOT, 14.07.2011 02:44

auch witzig.....
Serpentine23
Na klasse, das kommt davon, wenn man posted und nicht schaut, welches Lied man gerade eigtl. verlinkt hat. Daher hier:

Powder To The People

Confronto

Alte Schule.