Forum

Platten

CANT SLOW DOWN REC. NEWS AUGUST 2012 / SALE ONLINE STORE

CANT SLOW DOWN RECORDS
The German part of Can´t Slow Down has to slow down with releases in the near future. Finally I am back at my own crib. My own 4 rooms used to be like the house you can see in Outkast´s famous video of the song Ms. Jackson. Yes I have had that kind of scenario but it´s all over and I am more than happy about it. But besides that it means not sleeping at my parents house anymore and paying more bills than just electricity for that part of time when I was hanging out there and watching TV or listening to records.... Thank you again to all those who have pre-ordered / bought our records and to all those who will pre-order / buy our records in future. Hey and 1059 likes on our Facebook profile? That is something I didn´t expect when I talked to Paul about a label for the first time. Without the intention to profile and pose I would even say that we have done a good job until now but all I can say is that the next level will be expensive. Way too expensive for the current situation...These records def. will come out somewhen this year, everything else can´t be considered in my personal release schedule in 2012...

Second To Last - Vessel 7inch European press

AC Angry - 7inch

Fernschrei - 7inch

P.S. If you wanna help to put out this Second To Last 7inch earlier, check out the leftover stock (The Haverchucks demo 7inch / Energy - Children Of The Night 7inch) and buy some shit via:

http://cantslowdownrecordsgermany.bigcartel.com/

or check out my Discogs list via:

www.discogs.com//seller/CantSlowDownREC

Thanx and have a nice weekend! (Daniel)