Forum

Musik

Looking for some bands from Germany..

Skaterr
Hey i know schuessler due, they were friends of the bates an
d Made much better music. recommended also another band: the swoons from the Same town.FRANKBLACK, 07.08.2013 13:24 #

Hi! Do you know any contacts with Schüssler Dü? I have their two cds, but want to find their demotape. Here's some info about it Linktext.
Swoons of course i know, great band with female vocal:cool:
FRANKBLACK
i could help u, but im in jakarta at the Moment, with my mobile only..... do you also know dogfood five? i still have contact to the Bass Players... He will give me the Informations.

Zuletzt geändert von FRANKBLACK

Skaterr
i could help u, but im in jakarta at the Moment, with my mobile only..... do you also know dogfood five? i still have contact to the Bass Players... He will give me the Informations.FRANKBLACK, 07.08.2013 15:41 #

Ok, don't hurry up :bigsmile: I hear name 'Dog Food Five', but don't hear them.. Are they good?
FRANKBLACK
Garage Punk. very good, u can find one Video on YouTube.
HIRNTOT
Schüssler Dü finde ich aber einen geilen Namen :cheers:Woas Sois..., 06.08.2013 05:57 #

Und das ist auch die einzige Band, die ich hier kenne :headbang:

that's a tough one. "überfrierende nässe" is the state when a road is wet and it's so cold that this wetness starts freezing. it's not really black ice but will be soon.Olsen, 06.08.2013 13:11 #

And the fact that it's a term you often hear in traffic reports on the radio makes it even more funny.
FRANKBLACK
Das waren übrigens Schüssler Dü -war wohl eher als Fun-Nebenprojekt gedacht... Die Platte fand ich damals aber echt klasse!
theelectricfan
us:
https://dosband.bandcamp.com/