Forum

Platten

Deafheaven - New Bermuda

der_acki
Ich gniedel mit, wenn CBP so was tun. Es gibt schlechtes gniedeln und gutes gniedeln. CBP gniedeln gut.

Zuletzt geändert von der_acki

AERPELSCHLOT
Es gibt nur schlechtes Gegniedel.
Nathanael_x
Aaah.. so langsam finde ich gefallen an den Schneeballschlachten.

So: zurück in den wir und vor allem ich sind happy und bekloppt :wink: Thread.

Zuletzt geändert von Nathanael_x

Nathanael_x
Bin ich einfach zu ungebildet oder übertreibt Herr Greaves?bartlomiej, 09.10.2015 17:41 #

Er redet ganz offensichtlich wirres zeug, aber seine musik-tipps interessieren mich trotzdem. Kannst du die mal posten, bitte?der_acki, 09.10.2015 21:07 #

Bitte schön:
(werde das vielleicht mal fertigstellen)

CBP Account (kann auch evtl. von anderen sein):

Sam Black Church - We come in Peace "love this classic band."

Todays Overdose - No other life to choose

CBP loves aout extended family: Howlin' lord, Hearts of black Science, Mutagenocide, Daisy Chapman, Se Delan, Mogwai, Pantheist (eher ein Hinweis auf die erweterte Familie als Musiktips..)
HoBS wird öftrs gepostet, auch mal SE Delan

The tornados - Telstar

Hearts of Black Science - Signal One

Coliseum - Bad Will "not new but still good"

Amebix- "Knights of the Black Sun" "Ahve a nice Weekend..."

Hard to swallow - Hward to Swallow (track) "To understand CBP, you must also understand HTS!!! over 15yrs ago and still kicks your cock off! Respect to my old HTS comrades! JG."

Steel Mammoth : Nueclear Barbarians live at Korjaamo "Cbp loves Steel Mammoth"

Blind to Faith : Under the Heptagram "BTF are better than you"

Magnolia Electic Co. -Will-o-the-Whips "R.I.P Jason Manila, very sad news and a great loss to music"

NomeansNo - All lies

Coma Mirror - Burnt Reynolds (Cover von CBP) "this is trippy"

Acid Deathrip - the Aftermath "Bollocks to all that flowery pseudo-cult-wizard-doom rubbish... How about some good ol'bad tempered doom hardcore!!! Check this out..."

The original Rabbit Foot Spasm Band launch their own cider Band (genre-mangling R'n'B jazz-punk-zoot-suited nutjobs TORFSB...) - "Mr demata goes gumby!! .... 1.2.3..GO!!!"

Obscure Sphinx - "Our friends...OBSCURE SPHINX... go listen!" (war mal ihre Vorband)

My Space Playlist -OhJoy! by CBP - "We may be behind the times... but what the bloody hell has happened to myspace?? It's virtually un-use-able. Time to sort out our own website. Anybody out there who could do the job?" (Playlist nicht mehr verfügbar oder es war ein Gag oder sonst was...)

Ich bin ganz sicher dass das auch gepostet wurde kann es aber übersehen haben oder oder es wurde gelöscht : die polnische Metalband "Mgla" und Bathory ("Educate!")

Einfach mal so:

DEEP NEWS.... A broadcast performance shall take place on this coming Friday 26th on Rockpalast. It shall feature such classics as, "Please don't Come Home", "Suck My Big One", "Tears From Your Asshole" and the forgettable ballad "I Remember You, You Cunt".

New bus driver... WOO...HOOO!

Justin Greaves Account:

Price of Silence - They aim not to kill

Taake - Myr

Nervous Trend - Market Economy

Fistula - Smoke Cat Hair and Toenails (Album: Vermin Profilicus) : "never underrate the overlooked"

Whipstriker : "We came from the wild lands" "Jools Hollands music biz cock suck...... or this? Have a safe new year idiots." (Post vom 1. Januar)

"Amour Of God c1999. Jim (Iron Monkey, Hard To Swallow), Johnny (Iron Monkey, My War), Marvin (the Varukers My War), Sean (Hard To Swallow, the Varukers) and me (Iron Monkey, Hard To Swallow, the Varukers).... memories of all extremes, good and bad. RIP JPM."
Viele andere Fotos und Posts über seine äeteren Bands

Hanggai - Four Seasons "massive love for this..."

Se Delan - Tonight und weitere Se Delan Posts

Motörhead - (Don't let them) grind you down "good sunday.... :)"

Deathrow - Riders of Doom

so... hab im Moment keine Lust mehr.....

Zuletzt geändert von Nathanael_x

der_acki
danke schön!