Forum

Musik

Powderfinger to split up

lauch.
Waren das die mit "President of Boarderland"?Drunken Third, 09.04.2010 17:33

Nein, das waren Glow. :smile: Hatte die Single davon - und habe erst später bemerkt, wie peinlich der Text ist. Die gibt's schon länger nicht mehr, aber die Schlagzeugerin ist jetzt bei Farin U. aktiv.
Indo
ok, ich trage das hier jetzt mal zu grabe: die letzte Tour ist zu ende, festgehalten wurde alles auf DVD und ist seit dem 03.12. erhaeltlich. gibt es u.a. bei jpc oder via jb hifi

Go Ahead Eagle
The last Waltz - ein geiles Ende für eine Band die leider nie wirklich in Europa ankam.
Indo
tja, die sind leider nigends wirklich 'angekommmen' ausser Down Under, liebhaber hatten sie aber alle. es gibt btw. noch einen 2ten trailer, aber ich find den am schoensten mit Cogs und seiner waesche uund der lady die heult und nachher von bernard umarmt wird.

die band hat im uebrigen folgende letze worte hinterlassen:

13 December 2010 00:00:00
Gday Folks.

Now that the fist pumping excitement of the "Sunsets" Tour is over I would like to throw a few well meaning compliments around before the tumbleweeds blow into Powderfinger internet fandom. Firstly, to everyone that made the effort to come and see us on the last run of shows. I think these gigs that we just completed had a particularly buoyant spirit that made it feel like a great way to bring our touring to an end. There have been a lot of people (aka repeat offenders) who have stuck with us over the years and for that I am truly grateful and I hope that our music continues to resonate in people's lives through the years to come. Also I want to thank everyone that has worked behind the scenes for us over the past two decades. It's pretty staggering the effort that our crew has put in on our major tours, along with our management team headed by Paul, our agent Jess and everyone at Universal. But most of all, the people who bought our records, came to the shows and spread the word............................top work all round and thank you. See you out there on our reunion tour in January 2011!!!!! Good onya.

love
BF

alles andere hier
Indo
wer sich die schicke dvd zulegen will: jbhi verkauft die fuer 14:99$AUS und der versand is auch spott billig - allerdings muss man auf den regionalcode achten. drum habe ich nen player mit 0 :smile: