Forum

Und sonst...

Der neue "Was hört ihr gerade"-Thread

HIRNTOT
The album title is a reference to the New York intersection Sting crossed every day to get to the studio in Hell's Kitchen where much of the album was recorded.

Ja, wie ich vermutete: Das wär einfach vieeel zu viel Aufwand gewesen. :agree:

Bild anzeigen
Gene Loves Jezebel
Baron von Quakenbrück
The album title is a reference to the New York intersection Sting crossed every day to get to the studio in Hell's Kitchen where much of the album was recorded.

Ja, wie ich vermutete: Das wär einfach vieeel zu viel Aufwand gewesen. :agree:HIRNTOT, 11.11.2016 16:37 #

Oh man. :bigsmile:
Geoffrey Peterson
Bild anzeigen
Boysetsfire - The Misery Index: Notes From The Plague Years
HIRNTOT

Ja, wie ich vermutete: Das wär einfach vieeel zu viel Aufwand gewesen. :agree:HIRNTOT, 11.11.2016 16:37 #

Oh man. :bigsmile:Baron von Quakenbrück, 11.11.2016 16:44 #

Ich hab nicht lange gebraucht, um belustigte Kommentare im Netz zu finden:

First the LP-box with not so good cover and now this, which almost looks like a “regular unsigned, self-releasing artist/working musician cover” (so sorry to say that, because surely it has been made by professionals)

If he walked across that street everyday, I wonder why they didn’t take a photo for the cover.
This has clearly been photoshopped – and badly. Look at his feet! Unless Sting doesn’t have a reflection these days. In which case, that’s a far bigger problem than just a bad photoshop job…

I just couldn’t wrap my head around the reasoning for having his body poorly photoshopped in to a street corner he wants everyone to know he passes every day on his way to work. ‘yea guys i totally walk on the street all the time and this is my intersection so if you could take a picture of me in front of a green screen and take a picture of that corner that’s be great…’
:bow:
Bild anzeigen
The Haunted
OneFingerSalute

Oathbreaker - 10:56 / Second Son Of R. - Audiotree Live

Beeindruckend.

Zuletzt geändert von OneFingerSalute

antep#
Antep# sitzt inna Business Class, nach Tokyo, first time, ein Parrot aufm Kopf und ab geht er: die neue Crystal Castles, der SOundtrack für Tokyo!!!!

Hello, hello, hello, how low
Hello, hello
With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us
A mulatto, an Albino
A mosquito, my libido
A denial, a denial, a denial, a denial, a denialness

For a reason, for a resaon, for a reson...

Frail
Is this what you call frail
Glow through the veil
Is this what you call frail

So geil!!!!!!

Four Seasons in Tokyo!!

Ignore all the things i'm obliged to
I'll spend a century to console you

(Reversed samples)
A century of your priceless time
Do they chastise you when you stray
Sallow skin and they can't look away

Tokyo Soundtrack:
1. Femen beim Anflug
2. Frail in Akihabara
3. Ornament in Opiumhöhle in Roppongi
4. Kept
5. Their kindness is charade back im Four Seasons

45, 45, 45

Their kindness is charade
It's used to sedate
They remain unashamed

If you are being used
You should remain confused
To keep them amused

Inhale their chloroform
What you’re longing for
You claim to abhor
Against all progression
Become a possession
Never learn your lesson

Can't break
OneFingerSalute
Das hier ist sogar noch besser, der Gesang ist live richtig stark. Finde diese Aufnahmen besser als die auf dem Album, muss ich sagen.

Oathbreaker - Needles In Your Skin - Audiotree Live
mcpete
Bild anzeigen
The Dillinger Escape Plan - One Of Us Is The Killer

Ich lass mich heute wieder anbrüllen und niederkeiffen und genieße es? Mitnichten! Heute brülle ich innerlich mit und bündele meine Aggressivität und baue sie ab. ... und genieße es!

Zuletzt geändert von mcpete

mcpete

SUMAC - The Deal
Go Ahead Eagle
The Dillinger Escape Plan - One Of Us Is The Killer

Ich lass mich heute wieder anbrüllen und niederkeiffen und genieße es? Mitnichten! Heute brülle ich innerlich mit und bündele meine Aggressivität und baue sie ab. ... und genieße es!mcpete, 11.11.2016 19:50 #

Kenne ich, hatte ich grade auch. Bei mir gabs dafür Deafheaven.
Mir gehts jetzt besser.
mcpete
Und ich schieb noch hinterher:

Planks - Perished Bodies

Das tut gut!
Go Ahead Eagle
Hier läuft Fußball, aber da das Spiel nun gegessen ist, verfolge ich den Rest tonlos und schau mal, womit ich nun die Räumlichkeiten zum erzittern bringe...
Go Ahead Eagle
Year of no light - Ausserwelt.
Mal schauen, ob die noch kickt.
mcpete
Ja genau, diese Herren wollte ich auch mal antesten. Mal sehen wie lange meine Hartwurstphase noch anhält.:hm:
Go Ahead Eagle
Ist leider komplett instrumental und nicht so wurstig/walzig, wie es grade gerne hätte.
Die zweite Seite wird heute nicht mehr laufen.
HIRNTOT
und nicht so wurstig/walzig, wie es grade gerne hätte.Go Ahead Eagle, 11.11.2016 21:02 #

Und genau deshalb hab ich sie auch verkloppt.

Bild anzeigen
Kindling
Go Ahead Eagle
Ich verkloppe nichts und niemanden.

So, hab mir dann mal einen kleinen Stapel zwischen S und W rausgesucht und parat gelegt.
Los gehts mit der aktuellen Thrice.
salival-
Earth Moves - The Truth In Our Bodies