Forum

Platten

the national - "sleep well beast"

Fennegk
:bigsmile:

Trump@MTVcribs und wenn's zur Soundanlage kommt...

oder

Trump@CNN rahmens einer Doku zum präsidentiellen Alltag und zwischen den Majormeetings bluten Ohren, residieren Toupets und verkrampfen sich die Fingerchen zu covfefe-Posts.

Sound all legit.
eigenwert
Das würde auch die Tweets erklären :hm: Er versucht nur, die Texte zu posten.Woas Sois..., 31.10.2017 18:30 #

20x destroy?
Das würde ihn ja fast schon wieder zum Fleißigsten Man on Earth machen :hm: .
animalgod
"sleep well beast" - leserkritik-pmh-, 31.10.2017 12:47 #

Ist ja voll lieb, dass du meine Kritik zum Album hier erwähnst. Vielen Dank. :)
klimbos
I saw this album out of nowhere in the stream service and decided to listen, guilty of the beautiful cover? For sure! I love everything about it, it has a vibe so fucking AAAA I have not stopped to listen to the rest of their discography but there is already a place reserved in the best records of the year by vinícius Torres (this list that no one calls, a shame ahuahuhu)
klimbos
I saw this album out of nowhere in the stream service and decided to listen, guilty of the beautiful cover? For sure! I love everything about it, it has a vibe so fucking AAAA I have not stopped to listen to the rest of their discography but there is already a place reserved in the best records of the year by vinícius Torres (this list that no one calls, a shame ahuahuhu)klimbos, 15.11.2018 13:08 #

Dafont 123Movies FileHippo